To leave you with an unforgettable experience at “Pawełek Apartments”, we have prepared a set of rules for you to follow when you are in the facility. Please, read them before you start your stay.
“PAWEŁEK APARTMENT” RULES
These Rules set out the basic rights and obligations of the Customer (“Tenant”) and the Service Provider – Agnieszka Pawełek Firma Handlowo-Usługowa “Pawełek” with its registered office at 17 Lazurowa Street, 32-640 Rudze, NIP (VAT No.): 5492302688, REGON (Statistical number): 120415633, phone No. +48 668 626 020, e-mail: email@example.com (“Landlord”), concerning reservation and short-term rental of the facility offered by the Landlord, as well as complaints, liability and the method of withdrawal from the contract. These Rules apply throughout the entire facility (both indoors and outdoors) and to all residents.
1. Check-in and check-out times
- “Pawełek Apartments” are rented out per night upon payment.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out is by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- If the Tenant does not leave the apartment by 10.00 a.m., payment for another day will be charged.
- To check in, the Tenant needs to show the Landlord (or the Landlord’s representative) an identity document, i.e. an ID, a passport or another document with a photograph allowing the identification of the Tenant and then collect the keys to the apartment.
2 Booking and payment rules
- Apartments are to be booked online via a dedicated form on the website (https://apartamentypawelek-zator.pl/).
- The Tenant is obliged – from the date of delivery of the message confirming the booking – to pay the booking fee in full or a deposit of 30% of the total value of the booked stay. However, the outstanding amount must be paid no later than 24 hours before the start of the booked stay.
- If the booking is not paid for within the period mentioned above, the Landlord has the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit paid.
- Booking fees may be paid by bank transfer to the following account: 63 8136 0000 0010 8201 2000 0010 or via the “Przelewy24” system.
- If the Tenant does not use the booked stay in its entirety due to a late arrival or early departure, the Landlord will not reduce the payment for such a stay.
- As far as possible and subject to the availability of apartments in the “Pawełek Apartments”, the Tenant may extend his/her stay, preferably after notifying the Landlord of this intention.
3 Liability of the Tenant and/or his/her visitors
- The Tenant will be financially responsible for any damage done both inside and outside the accommodation facility. In the event that damage to or destruction of the furnishings is discovered, an additional fee will be charged, to be determined on an individual basis. Furthermore, in the event of damage, the Tenant will immediately report this to the Landlord or a designated person.
- Personal items left by the Tenant (and/or his/her visitors) will be stored for a maximum of 1 month. The return of such items is only possible by post at the Tenant’s expense, after prior contact and clarification of the situation.
- The Tenant will be fully responsible for minors as well as adults staying with him/her throughout the stay (including any damage caused by such persons). This also applies to damage caused by visitors invited to the facility but not booked to stay at the “Pawełek Apartments”.
4 Rules for using the accommodation facility and the surrounding area
- Once the Tenant collects the apartment keys, he/she becomes responsible for the rented apartment.
- Tenants are not supposed to listen to loud music or behave loudly between 00 and00.
- The person or persons invited to the apartment by the Tenant but having no reservation should leave the facility before midnight.
- It is prohibited to keep animals of any kind in the facility.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of the Tenants smoking inside the building is forbidden. Anyone found to break this rule will be liable to a fine of PLN 200.
- At the end of your stay, the keys to the rented flat must be thrown into a box at the entrance to the “Pawełek Apartments”.
- Any comments and requests concerning your stay and/or furnishings must be reported immediately to the owners of “Pawełek Apartments” (the Landlord) or a designated person.
5 Landlord’s responsibility
- The Landlord will make every effort to ensure that your stay at “Pawełek Apartments” is comfortable and in accordance with the Rental Contract.
- The Tenant is responsible for any valuables, money, electronic equipment or other items left in the apartment by the Tenant or his/her visitors. The Landlord’s responsibility is specifically excluded.
6 Booking cancellation
- Both the Landlord and the Tenant have the possibility of withdrawing from the Rental Contract within 7 days of a Force Majeure event. In such a case, the Tenant will be entitled to a refund of any money paid.
- At any time, but before the agreed opening date of stay, the Tenant has the right to withdraw from the Rental Contract. In such a case, the deposit paid will not be refunded. However, should the Landlord decide to exercise his/her right to withdraw from the Rental Contract, before the agreed time of stay, he/she will refund the Tenant for twice the amount of deposit paid by the Tenant, within 7 working days to the bank account designated by the Tenant.
- If the Tenant, for reasons beyond his/her control, is forced to substantially change the terms and conditions of the Rental Contract before the start of or during the stay, and in particular to change the booked apartment or the booking date, he/she shall immediately notify the Tenant who has to immediately notify the Landlord of his/her acceptance or rejection of the amended terms. Rejection will mean withdrawal from the contract and a refund of any payments made.
7 Complaints – time limits and the review process
- If it is discovered that the accommodation services does not comply with the Rental Contract, the Tenant should report any complaints to the Landlord or his/her designated representative in writing or in electronic form within 30 days of the end of the stay. A correctly filed complaint will be reviewed by the Landlord within 14 days of receipt, and the Tenant will be notified accordingly in writing or electronically. If the Landlord refuses to honour a complaint, he/she is obliged to provide a detailed justification and reasons for the refusal in writing or electronically.
The above regulations have been prepared on the basis of the information obligation under the Polish Consumer Protection Act of 30 May 2014